Power on and go. No more settings for wheel size, time, and unit; no more installation and pairing with speed sensor. Just mount the Rider 10 onto the handle bar, turn it on, and you’re good to go. Unlike traditional cycling computers, Rider 10 GPS bike computer records every moment of the ride faithfully, making analyzing, sharing and competing easier than ever. Rider 10 receives smart notifications, which includes email, call, and text during workouts after pairing with Bryton app via BLE.
Enjoy seamless over-the-air synchronization with the all new Bryton App. Your workout data can be synced via Bluetooth 4.0 from the device to Bryton App, where you can view progress, graphical analysis and share rides on social media. With simple setup, Bryton App’s STRAVA and TrainingPeaks Auto Upload also makes it easier for you to share your activities and compare with millions.
• GPS Cycling Computer
• Cadence sensor
• High-sensitivity GPS Chipset for fast positioning
• IPX7 waterproof
• 2″ large and easy-to-read display
• 5 customizable (via Bryton app) data screens with up to 4 data points per page
• Receive smart notifications, email, call, and text during workouts (iOS and Android)
• Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides
• View stats on device or upload to Strava, Training Peaks, etc. (automatic sync by connecting accounts)
• Compatible with ANT+ sensors
• Dimension W x H x D: 46.2 x 71 x 16.5mm
• Device Weight: 52 grams
• Display: 2″ Mono LCD
• Battery hour: 16 hours
What’s in the box?
• Rider 10 GPS
• Cadence sensor
• USB Cable
• Bike mount
• Quick start guide
Brand: BrytonGPS Cycling Computer
High-sensitivity GPS Chipset for fast positioning
2″ large and easy-to-read display
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.