A brief overview of the 10 most beautiful metro stations (with a special mention for Sweden, they are so creative!) in the world.
Well, it’s true that for many of us, the subway is synonymous of foul odors and dirt. In short, the metro is very useful but it’s very ugly. But when some cities around the world call for artists or renowned architects, to decorate and organize their subway stations, the result is sometimes stunning. The metropolitan becomes a full-fledged work of art. So, it gives desires to travel … in the subway!
1. Rådhuset Station, Stockholm, Sweden
2. University of Naples Station, Italia
3. “Arts et Métiers” Station, Paris, France
4. Mayor Station, New-York, USA
5. Tolède Station, Naples, Italia
6. Avtovo Station, St. Petersburg, Russia
7. Tunnel Bund Sightseeing, Shanghai, China
8. Formosa Blvd. Station, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
9. T-Centralen Station, Stockholm, Sweden
10. Stadion Station, Stockholm, Sweden